Ski hotel on the slopes in South Tyrol – right next to the ski lift
Winter holiday experience at the Klausberg
Quiet. Lively. Fabulously white.
The Ahrntal in winter. The ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort ski hotel on the slopes in South Tyrol is located directly opposite the valley station of the Skiarena Klausberg. The top location enables skiing, winter hiking, snowshoe hiking, ski touring and tobogganing right from the hotel doors.
The ski area Ahrntal-Klausberg received a number of awards for the best ski slopes preparation in the Alps, as the ski area insider’s tip of the year, as well as the slope quality seal (Gold) with the maximum number of points (awards by Skiresort.info, the world’s largest test portal for ski resorts). We guarantee a 100% snow cover until April. Whoever decides to ski in Aurina valley / Klausberg will experience the most beautiful sides of winter on 73 km of slopes up-close.
Whoever wants more... The ski bus to the ski area Speikboden departs every 20 minutes and is free of charge for our guests. South Tyrol's largest ski mountain, the Kronplatz, is only 25 km away. With the Klausberg ski pass, skiers & snowboarders can get a daily pass there at a special price.
After spending the day in the winter wonderland, don’t forget to sop by the A & L Sauna World, the A & L Water World, the A & L Family Spa, and the exclusive Sky Lounge with heated sky pool at the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort. A perfect unity of skiing & wellness in the hotel on the slopes in South Tyrol.
Panoramic maps, ski pass prices und much more infos at: www.klausberg.it
0 km of slopesin Ahrntal valley
0 stepsfrom the skiing area Klausberg
0 mIn- & Outdoor
HIGHLIGHTS at the SKI HOTEL
Highlights in our ski hotel in South Tyrol
- Alpenschlössl & Linderhof is the only hotel in Aurina Valley directly at the valley station of the ski area Klausberg, next to the Klausberg cable car and the slopes.
- 19 lift facilities in the Ahrntal Valley from 950 to 2,510 m above sea level
- 73 km of slopes (10 km blue / easy, 49 km red / medium and 14 km black / difficult)
- guaranteed extensive snow cover with artificial snow
- awarded as the most family-friendly ski area in Italy
- Ski rental, ski school, toboggan run, ski kindergarten, ice skating rink and curling rink are located just 50 m from the hotel
- Alpine Coaster “Klausberg-Flitzer”, toboggan run, ski kindergarten, Dino Fun-Line, Funpark and the children’s ski world “Klausiland” are situated directly in the ski area Klausberg
- après-ski in traditional ski huts and in the Hexenkessel
- Kristallalm top ski hut with great gourmet offerings
- Klausiland children's ski world and ski kindergarten for all snow-loving little nippers: magic carpet, Klausi Express, snow igloo, Klausi Castle, slide, witches slalom...
- Ski school Klausberg with ski or snowboard lessons, Junior & Teens Club
- multiple training area of national ski teams
- the ski bus connects all ski areas, departing in 20-minute intervals
- ski depot & drying room at the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort
- many other activities: toboggan runs, ice rinks, sleigh rides, ice climbing, cross-country skiing, ski tours...
- relaxation in winter: 3.000 m² large wellness world with 7 pools & 7 saunas
NEWS WINTER 2016/17
News: South Tyrol in winter (2016/2017)
More experience & wellness…
The A & L news for your holiday in South Tyrol in winter (2016/2017)
New suites, "stuben", lounge bar & Kids Fun Park
"A standstill means regression for us.
It's our goal to preserve the good and traditional,
always looking to a future full of innovation,
to improve constantly our service and our offer
and to base any further developments
on the wishes of our guests."
NEW AT THE ALPENSCHLÖSSL:We present you at the ALPENSCHLÖSSL:
- A new large buffet area
- 2 new "stuben" in the restaurant
- and a new Hotel-Lounge-Bar
So there will be at your disposal many new, separated areas for families and couples.
NEW AT THE LINDERHOF:
At the LINDERHOF there are at your disposal new rooms and suites. A modern design, special furniture details, and natural materials characterize these new spaces:
HOTEL on the slopes
Ski hotel in South Tyrol
A unique location in the Aurina Valley
At our ski hotel in South Tyrol, the many winter activities are already part of the holiday. Ski rental, ski school, toboggan run, ski kindergarten, cross-country skiing trails, ice rink and curling sheet are just 50 m away. The 8-person gondola lift K2 takes you up on 2,510 metres... As high as nowhere else in South Tyrol.
Thanks to the unique location of the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort directly opposite the valley station, our guests can enjoy an unlimited flexibility. Whoever doesn’t start with winter sports until noon is welcomed by freshly groomed slopes – the “White Carpet” for all afternoon skiers – on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at the Durreck slope starting from 1:00 PM.
KRISTALLALM at the KLAUSBERG
Kristallalm at the Klausberg
One of the most beautiful ski huts in the Alps
Indulgence at the mountain station. From the valley station Klausberg – directly at our hotel – you can float in a cableway above the ski area in South Tyrol up to 1,600 m high to experience the highest degree of indulgence at the Kristallalm. As the “most beautiful ski hut in the Alps”, it promises a very special time-out in South Tyrol.
You can wonderfully relax and admire the Ahrntal Valley on the large sun terrace and panoramic area. An open fireplace creates a cosy atmosphere at the K Lounge. A perfect place to enjoy stylish drinks and snacks.
Pizza, pasta and daily specials at the self-service restaurant with fireplace and family room will make you longing for a ski break. The gourmet stube offer à la carte Ahrntal cuisine with Mediterranean influences. On Tuesdays you can pre-order tasty cheese and meat fondues there. A real experience in the ski area Klausberg in South Tyrol.
Ski school & Ski rental KLAUSBERG
At the ski kindergarten, even the smallest children can become familiar with the techniques of skiing in a playful way. Children are supervised from 9 am to 4 pm, and lunch and a 1,5-hour ski course are even included.
Testing hour: 15 Euro
Testing half-day: 35 Euro
1 day 60,00 €
2 days 110,00 €
3 days 150,00 €
4 days 170,00 €
5 days 190,00 €
6 days 210,00 €
Ski rental & Ski school Klausberg
Learn to ski & snowboard with a high fun factor
Klausi Castle, magic carpet & Klausi Express… Even the smallest ones can have fun when skiing on the Klausberg – and it’s only 50 metres away from our hotel. Klausi the Groundhog, the mascot of the children’s ski world, is there, on the slopes, as a shining example. Trained ski instructors from the Ski school Klausberg show their little students at the ski kindergarten & children’s ski school that they can learn to ski almost on the go.
Experience a 5-day ski or snowboard course at the Skiarena Klausberg at the ski school. In the off-season, the courses start every Monday; in the high season, the course schedule varies.
- For children ages 3 to 6: ski kindergarten and children's ski school. These may be booked hourly or on a daily basis.
- for children aged 6 to 12: Junior Club Ski
- for children aged 8 to 14: Junior Club Board
- for teenagers aged 12 to 17: Teens Club
- lessons for adults
- private lessons
Further information is available on the website of the Ski school Klausberg:
Ski rentals in Klausberg are also located right next to the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort.
our WINTER holiday deals for you
Book our ski deals in South Tyrol
Winter packages for your ski holiday in South Tyrol
- Free skipass weeks
- 4 days-package "ski & wellness"04.12. - 08.12.2016 & 11.12. - 23.12.2016
- Powder snow-weeks07.01. - 31.01.2015 & 15.03. - 12.04.2015
- 4 days-package "ski & wellness"08.01. - 04.02.2017 & 19.03. - 22.04.2017
- Powder snow-weeks01.02. - 14.02.2015 & 21.02. - 14.03.2015
- 4 days-package "ski & wellness"05.02. - 25.02.2017 & 05.03 - 18.03.2017
- Powder snow-weeks07.01. - 31.01.2015 & 15.03. - 12.04.2015
More winter activities IN South Tyrol
More winter activities in the Ahrntal Valley
Snowshoeing as a nature experience
Advance through the snow step by step on panoramic routes. During snowshoeing you can enjoy the views of over 80 peaks. Sublime tranquillity reigns over the mountains... Discover beautiful observation spots during your winter holiday in South Tyrol.
Ski tours out of passion
Ski to the Großer Löffler, the Blauspitz or the Ahrner Kopf. The challenge as a way to the special winter adventure. The Ahrntal Valley is the insider's tip for ski touring. Wide slopes, powder snow, deep snow trails. Quiet, unspoiled nature.
Winter walks in the Ahrntal
The idyllic winter landscape at the Rieserferner-Ahrn Nature Park impresses even those just taking a walk. You can start directly from the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort. Experience the passion for hiking in the snowy South Tyrol and the cosy retreat in the huts.
Sledding fun during your winter holiday in South Tyrol
Sled through the snow like a maniac! Get started at the natural toboggan run in Weißenbach, the toboggan run in Kasern & at the Schwarzbachalm near the Innerbach parking lot. The longest tracks are in Speikboden-Weißenbach (7 km) & at the Weizgruberalm (3 km). We recommend: night-time sledding at the Kristallalm every Tuesday (5 km).
Alpine CoasterThe Alpine Coaster is ready to transform into a wild roller coaster ride in winter.
Information about the Alpine Coaster
Cross-country skiing: Ski into the holiday
The Ahrntal Valley offers about 60 km of cross-country skiing trails, and for those who wants to go even longer: the valley is part of the DolomitiNordicSki (DNS), Europe's largest cross-country ski carousel with 1,000 km of trails. Avid cross-country skiers will find small circuits as well as sophisticated panoramic tracks in the track network, the most beautiful of which are located in Kasern and Rein.
Dino Fun LineIn the Klausberg adventure world freestyle beginners can go down the Dino Fun Line between the dinosaurs.
events in WINTER
Events in the Aurina Valley
From the Krampus Run to the Ice Games...
Night tobogganing Klausberg
Apres Ski at the Hexenkessel or Skihaus
Through the entire winter season
First track in the Skiarena Klausberg
Nostalgic skiing world cup
Klausberg Ice Games
08.01. - 13.01.2017
Music on the slopes
27.03. - 01.04.2017
INTERAcTIVE WINTER SPORTs map