4-star superior hotel in South Tyrol: Beyond luxury
ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort
Stylish. Individual. Noble interior & attentive staff create a very special atmosphere at the family-run 4-star superior hotel in South Tyrol. Large & small – such as the wellness world on 3 floors & sincere smiles of the employees – makes the valuable difference. The interaction is truly unique. Complex luxury at the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort.
What the heart desires... At the 4-star superior hotel you will enjoy culinary delights one can only imagine prepared by our award-winning gourmet chefs. The rooms & suites are carefully designed. The sensual tranquillity instils further inspiration at the new 1,054 m Spa Lodge. The ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort is one of the best wellness hotels in South Tyrol.
Families will appreciate our many offerings, from the Mini Club to the Young Spa. And the opportunity to be active in the boundlessness of the alpine world. In winter, snow-white adventures in the most family-friendly ski area of South Tyrol will help you enjoy your holidays to the max. In summer, you can admire the imposing peaks of the Aurina Valley while hiking & biking.
Here you will spend your holiday in one of the most beautiful valleys of South Tyrol.
- wellness & spa area on
ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF WELLNESS RESORT
Benefits of our 4-star superior hotel
- highly praised: awards by Gault-Millau, Feinschmecker...
- one of the "Belvita Leading Wellnesshotels Südtirol" with 3.000 m2 Spa Lodge
- Premium All Inclusive with gourmet menus in the evening
- special additional experiences at our luxury hotel in South Tyrol
- exclusive rooms & suites reflect the varied landscapes of our side valley in South Tyrol
- best location in the Aurina Valley, in one of the most beautiful natural areas in Europe
- starting point for countless hikes, e.g. to over 80 mountain huts and alpine pastures
- member of the Südtiroler Bikehotels
- ski directly from the hotel's front doors and up to 2,500 metres high
- fit & active programme for the whole family & child care
- the Steger family has been a passionate host for over 50 years
- over 90 attentive, friendly employees
Awards of our top hotels in South Tyrol
A & L is your luxury spa hotel in South Tyrol
The numerous awards received by our top hotel in South Tyrol prove that the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort makes any holiday dreams come true.
GOURMET HOTEL IN SOUTH TYROL
Gourmet hotel South Tyrol: Enjoy with panache & refinement
Mediterranean, rustic & cosmopolitan delights
Traditional. Light. Vital. The combination at our gourmet hotel in South Tyrol is truly thrilling. Both chefs (Günther Niederkofler at the Alpenschlössl and Christoph Stolzlechner at the Linderhof) look at traditional South Tyrolean meals from the new, refined point of view. Supplemented with light and healthy Mediterranean cuisine, these dishes show how wide their spectrum really is. In the hotel’s wine cellar, the Castle Dungeon, the sommelier invites the guests to taste fine wines from South Tyrol and other parts of the world.
Guests and experts from Gault Millau and the Der Feinschmecker gourmet magazine alike praise the delights at the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort.
A holiday should be as enjoyable... In addition to the breakfast buffet with an additional healthy choice buffet in the afternoon and a 5-course choice menu at dinner, our premium all-inclusive board offers a wide range of non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day.
Vegetarian and vegan, gluten-free or lactose-free diets
Alpenschlössl & Linderhof has always been sensitive to the needs and concerns of our guests. We realize how hard it is for people with special dietary needs, like celiac disease, vegetarian or vegan diet or other allergies to find good tasting meals. Our kitchen staff will prepare special dishes for every diet or allergy, we only ask you to inform us about your special needs and wishes before arrival or just in the moment of booking.
- daily breakfast with Prosecco
- late riser breakfast buffet
- healthy food choices including fresh fruits and vegetables
- organic, whole foods
- freshly squeezed vitamin juices
- tea bar with a variety of healthy teas
In the afternoon: healthy choice buffet
From 1:30 PM on, we will pamper you with
- healthy delicacies from the mountains
- sweet treats
- tempting snacks
- for example, homemade apple strudel, cakes, mozzarella, Tyrolean speck, salads, soups, Italian antipasti, fruit...
- 5-course gourmet menus
- daily wellness healthy foods menu (vegetarian on request)
- large salad, fruit and cheese buffet
- themed and specialty evenings: pasta, pasta!
- South Tyrolean specialties, travel around the world
- dessert buffet
- wine tasting in the Castle Dungeon (extra charge)
- non-alcoholic drinks from our beverages buffet included
Hosts & History
Hosts at the 4-star superior hotel in South Tyrol
Steger Family & the history of the A & L Wellness Resort
"Our family has been a passionate host for over 50 years. With love to detail and many visions for the future, we succeeded to create a resort and a 4-star superior hotel in South Tyrol where tradition and modernity merge in perfect harmony.
Our work is characterized by solid, long-term values where guest is always the focus. We assume great responsibility towards our employees and our unique natural landscape through our actions.
We put our passion and our whole heart into the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort, and our major motivation is to delight our guests.
Welcome to the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellness Resort!"
Your Steger Family.
The “Linderhof” guest house was built as an addition to Niederlinderhof in 1964. The first guests welcomed by the Steger family were “summer visitors”. In winter, they mostly accommodated groups of skiers. Hilda Forer and Johann Steger married in 1966. Only then, the food was cooked perfectly for every guest as Hilda was a skilled cook.
The guest house was extended in 1968 when six more room were added to the existing ones. As a result, the hotel was able to accommodate up to 50 people. In addition, a dining room was built on the ground floor. In 1972, together with his companions from the valley Johann Steger built the cableway Klausberg Seilbahn AG, which made winter tourism in Ahrntal Valley possible, and as a result many skiers and winter sports enthusiasts finally discovered the Ahrntal.
Sport Hotel Linderhof, which was the first 3-star hotel in the Ahrntal Valley, was built in 1977. The existing guest house also continued operating. It was then possible to offer a year-round job to many Ahrntal residents during the summer and winter seasons, and thereby stop the migration into the valley.
The three sons also helped with the hotel business. Herbert worked in the dining hall and later at the reception. Siegfried and Helmut were responsible for the kitchen.
The new Hotel Alpenschlössl, which set new standards in the wellness sector, was built in 1998 in place of the old guest house and became the leading company in the Ahrntal Valley.
Soon, in the year 2000, Linderhof was remodelled by Siegfried and Helmut and at the same time – united with Alpenschlössl – turned into a unique wellness resort. Now, the entire responsibility was transferred to the sons.
A new milestone was set in 2014 when the previous wellness area was tripled to over 3000 m²! New suites, oases of relaxation, shops, new buffet areas, sun terraces, gym, children’s clubs with year-round care, Sky Lounge with panorama sauna, 7 different swimming pools and much, much more offer a unique experience for our guests!
Holiday information for your hotel in South Tyrol
Be well informed...
Useful information for your holiday at our 4-star hotel in South Tyrol:
- Check-in / Check-out: Your room will be ready on the day of arrival starting from approximately 2:00 PM; the checkout is on the day of departure until 10:30 AM.
- Our premium all-inclusive special board starts on the day of arrival with the afternoon healthy choice buffet and ends with breakfast on the departure day.
- You are welcome to use our wellness area on the day of departure until 5:00 PM. This means: you leave the room and check out before 10:30 AM, and after that you can enjoy the wellness area and the healthy choice buffet until 5:00 PM. We charge only € 19.00 per person (reserved at the reception).
- If you can't be present on the day of arrival for dinner until 8:00 PM, please notify us in advance.
- Tourist tax:is not included in the premium all-inclusive rates (€ 1.80 per person and day).
- Unfortunately we can't tell you the room numbers & floors when booking. Of course, we will try to take your wishes into account.
- Weekend bookings are always possible, but please note that these are only short-term. There is an extra charge of € 10.00 per person and per day.
- Private underground parking is available at the price of € 9.00 per day, or you can park your car at our free hotel parking.
- Dogs: We are dog friendly. However, animals have no access to the dining rooms and lounges, as well as to the wellness area. Thank you for understanding! We charge € 15.00 per day.
- Cancellation terms & condition:
- Up to 30 days prior to arrival: 50€
- From 30 days to 10 days prior to arrival: 50% of the booked arrangement
- From 10 days to the arrival date: 80% of the booked arrangement
- No-show or early departure will be charged 100%
- Means of payment: cash, check, EC card, ATM, credit card (Visa, Master-Eurocard).
Our brochuresHere you can view our brochures online or download them as pdf file:
Position & Directions
Ideal position in Aurina Valley in South Tyrol
Directly in front of the cable car Klausberg
Ideal location of the ALPENSCHLÖSSL & LINDERHOF Wellnessresort:
- On the south side of the Alps in South Tyrol, in the middle of the Aurina Valley at 1,054 m altitude, characterized by favourable weather conditions
- Surrounded by the majestic three-thousanders of the wonderful Nature park Rieserferner-Ahrn with its unique natural beauties
- Ideal location right next to the cable car of the Klausberg mountain with its many attractions
- Starting point of numerous hikes to mountain pastures and peaks
- Excursions to many cultural attractions and points of interest such as castles and museums
- Adventure tours for the whole family starting from the hotel
- Sports activities in the immediate surroundings (rafting, high ropes course, tennis, golf, horseback riding, etc.)
How to reach us
We look forward to welcoming you in Aurina Valley in South Tyrol very soon! So that you can optimally plan your trip, please use our route planner and the links that we have prepared for you.
We will be waiting for you on the sunny side of the Alps, in Steinhaus/Cadipietra, the main place of the municipality in Aurina Valley.
Webcams of the Aurina Valley in South Tyrol
We are looking forward to you in our 4-star hotel in South Tyrol. To the rooms & suites and to the deals.